BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010

WHAT happened to this Phailed VIDIC??


Why me????



I've just heard news that dis guy Vidic wants to leave Old Trafford...
Well actually I heard it from news in their official website....

He said that he denies the rumours but just read wat this "failed communication guy"talks back to that old Fergie before the Phailed Leed's match....

Source:Goal.com
Sir Alex Ferguson and Nemanja Vidic did have a bad-tempered row just ahead of Manchester United's FA Cup exit at the hands of Leeds United, according to a report from The Daily Star.

The manager was rumoured to have fallen out with his defender after the Serb was withdrawn from the line-up just ahead of kick-off.


The Red Devils went on to lose the game 1-0 thanks to a Jermaine Beckfo
rd strike.
When Ferguson was asked about the Serb's omission just ahead o
f the game, he replied: "I couldn’t tell you what the situation is. I couldn’t tell you at all."

Vidic has been heavily linked with a move to Spain in recent weeks, with Real Madrid and Barcelona both said to be interested in signing the player,
whose wife is reportedly unhappy with life in Manchester.



So,from my opinion dis is just that that phailed Vidic excused to runaway from Manchester United...







One of the United fans jeered at Vidic....


For Manchester fan,dun upset with dis Vidic's speculation...coz they got new defender in the line!!!!



FAT Ronaldo!!!!!!!!!!!(NOT!!!He is not a defender)


Well,Dis is wat that Fergie said to that Vidic Before match after one of my spy record the conversation....



Alex:U wanna leave me because of your wife?U a TWAT!!!
Vidic:What?My wife only doesn't want to
stay not me u bastard!!!

0 comments: