BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 11, 2010

Stupid Hollywood Star's Ad.....

GUYS,DO YOU THINK THAT ARNOLD SCHWARZERNIGGER AND CHARLIE SHEEN IS MAN ENOUGH FOR YOU?WELL,THINK AGAIN...

Last night,some of an unknown person send me email about these Hollywood star stupid ad...
Firstly,I wont believe it but when I see it all now I know that they all are also stupid like us...

These are some of the ad for you to see it...

Stupid Schwarzernigger







Fool Charlie Sheen



Well,sometimes I think why all of them do all dis stupid things for their fans?Maybe they wan more money for themselves or wanna show their stupidity to their fans..






Source:Japander.com

2 comments:

N30Cramanc3r said...

Maybe Arnold want to berlakon in Terminator again but got rejected

Streetwizer said...

He said POI...thats mean terminator in japan....=.=