BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just One Of Those Days...I use this quotes because Sir Alex used it when Utd lose...=.=

Listen here shitbrix!!!!!







Somekind of bored actually I am but one of my friend sent me these shitbrix pics just wanna pass his shitbrix talisman to other person including me.
...





U cant say anything because once u open the pic,u officially SHIT BRIX!!!!








Just want to warn the mother fuckers to send these shit brix to other people that you think your enemy...well use email..in case of emergency....but dun be an email noob....












p/s:some of my friend asked me whether i already have job or not,but i just say....kthxbai...


4 comments:

N30Cramanc3r said...

lolwtf deathbat

oh and btw....

AWAT ADA LAGU LADY GAGAL?

Streetwizer said...

cuz it calls lady phail....

Frostii said...

dude..
you want to mess up..??
i dont have a prob with you so dont make prob with me...
or else.u'll pay the price...

Streetwizer said...

FFFFFUUUUUU...
i's so scare.....=.=