BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 23, 2010

DAMN.....Buying wrong game....=.=

Last friday,my uncle back to my village.So as usual he will bring his PS2 to let me and my brother play.Then,the 1st thing before I play PS2 is to find any new game that my uncle bought...Suddenly I found a new Grand Theft Auto(GTA)games....But I said WTFOMG!!!!DAMN.....Buying wrong games....The most epic fail ever....Its GTA Somalia!!!





And I Said....






When i turn to the backside of the game...I read the synopsys...Its about Muamba that back to his hometown in Somalia after get banned from playing in EPL because bribe scandal..His homecoming becomes nightmare when he got the news that his family got killed by the Somalian kids terrorists...Despite of just being sad,he wants to get revenge over the murder of his family.With the help of his friend,Nwankwo,they entering the dark side of Somalia and doing what the other criminal do,get revenge and killing!!!



Since I read the synopsys,the conclusion that i can give is....Do not buy a new game without knowing whether its exist or not...=.=






P/S:Found this at my grandfather's house....





Dunno what happen to this world nowadays...=.=

Last night also watch Remy Ishak being fags......LMAO!!!!

2 comments:

N30Cramanc3r said...

bogel oren?

Streetwizer said...

yeah....its a drinking sachet...