BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 16, 2010

Newlyweds...=.=




I know I am already late to show this stuff but who cares,my friend already married with Maria Ozawa!!!


Anyway,I just wanna say congratulations to my fella N30cramancer for his wedding.....


If you also want to live in your won dream world like him,just register to http://www.myfconline.com/ and show your love to your favourite characters.

But,you'll never announce your own "akad nikah" and unfortunately your first night experience is only in your dream...

Once again,congratulations to him...






P/S:Bulan Madu di mana?Internet?

2 comments:

N30Cramanc3r said...

WAFAK KOMPANG PAKAI BAJU MU!NOK HOROM NGUH.

Streetwizer said...

MERAKA MERUPAKAN PEMAIN-PEMAIN MANCHESTER UNITED YANG MAHU CARI DUIT LEBIH...=.=