BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 19, 2010

BPR...=.=

Last night, I went to a gas station at Bagan Ajam to fuel up my EX5's gas....And suddenly behind me a Kriss coming and queue behind me.When I looked at my back,there are two persons and they are fags!And as want to make you all puke,they are Indians.What makes me wonder now is they want to dress liek a woman but why they still show their physical men's side?They haz phail...




Not related...

For today's post,I want to show you all the list of real fag that now I can say is that we can't differentiate between the real woman or man(?)....



1.Nong Poy




2.Alicia Liu





3.Kim Petras.And for your information N30,he/she is the youngest transexual,by the age of us...


As my conclusion,I know that you will try to googled tham to know more about them.And to the BPR,if you all trying to become a great fag just take all of them as your mentor.





P/S:Matriks?Saya peduli apa...

7 comments:

N30Cramanc3r said...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU INI SEMUA TARP!!!!!!!!

Frostii said...

anda dapat matrik..???

Streetwizer said...

@n3o:APA itu tarp?Anda memang FFFUUUU!!!!!





@Frostii:Tidak,saya telah apply ke URA bersama N3o

Frostii said...

SAYA BEKAS PELAJAR URA JUGA..
JD KEMUNGKINAN SAYA JUGA AKAN KE SANA...

Streetwizer said...

URA perlu pelajar baru bukan pelajar lama...

Frostii said...

anda juga pelajar lama...
jgn cakap besar...

Streetwizer said...

baru nak masuk la...kena buang baru FFFUUUU!!!!