BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Internet Problems...

Now its at the half of the February and I still done nothing....


Well,today I feel a bit depressed by my Internet....



For your information,my internet is now being celaka by becoming no connection suddenly...


So,the longest time when i use the internet is just 10 minutes!!!After that I have to restart my computer and reconnects it...And I got to do like that all over again...

To all my friends that keep asking me why I am not Interneting for a long time,this is the answer for you.....



I'VE BECOME INTERNET VICTIM!!!!










P/S:Got letter from KLIUC that asking me to go to their University but firstly they wanna see my Trial result.....I HAZ PHAILED once again...And I have to restart 3 times to blogging this....=.=

2 comments:

N30Cramanc3r said...

KLIUC send it to everyone la

Streetwizer said...

Stupid KLIUC...