BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 5, 2010

Granny Awards....

I am pretty sure u already watch Grammy Awards rite?



Well,it becomes a glory night for Taylor Swift and Beyonce cuz they dominate the awards that night..




For me,its totally a SHIT!!!
They won because their song only catchy and easy to listen....



Hate both of them cuz I think both of them are now arrogant after their winning.Mostly to that Taylor Swift,just because her incident with Kanye and she becomes popular all around the world.





OMG,U A SHIT!!!








How about Beyonce?Werll for me,she's a bit thinks that she is the diva now.Making a great song that very catchy and makes the song being likes all around the world is a great success for her....NOT!!!!U still not a diva unless u kill Celine Dion and J.Lo(Ba)...







FAIL.....





So,from now on I will call the Grammy Awards with a new name....GRANNY AWARDS!!!U wanna know why?Because the juries are all old and can't hear a song clearly before make a choice...They should hire Simon Cowell....






Take it Juries!!!
P/S:Saiful Bukhari Azlan got fiancee?I haz phailed again....

4 comments:

N30Cramanc3r said...

Who is Saiful Bukhari?

Streetwizer said...

the number 1 gay in Malaysia...

Shakaff said...

sontot king. I like.

Streetwizer said...

hahaha....well at least he got fiancee...=.=